BEWARE OF MEET AND GREET

Applied online for a position, and I was contacted by an intern from the location. The intern informed me that there was a meet and greet the following week, although that is pretty much all she could tell me. She seemed unconfident and highly misinformed about the call. She told me the Director of Admissions (Kristen Sansone) told her little information to go off of, and that when she asked "what if they have questions?" the director told her to just tell them to call back. I was actually interested in this company, until I heard the level of unprofessionalism in regards to how to answer any questions about the meet and greet. The intern informed me that the director had stepped out, and that I would be able to call back to contact her in regards to any further questions. Seemed like a red flag upon red flag to me; as well it gets better - when I called back, Ms. Sansone informed me that her intern told her that she spoke with someone who was "very rude". Rude… I was told to go somewhere to a meeting that I knew nothing about - would you go?
ID
Brick Township, New Jersey
Pros
  • Company
Cons
  • Unprofessional
  • This locations employees
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article